This book was written for patients, their loved ones, mental health professionals, policymakers, and anyone interested in learning more about treatment for PTSD with medical cannabis.
In Friendly Fire: Why Vets Are Ditching Pills and Lighting Up to Treat PTSD, you’ll get answers to the most common questions people have about cannabis and PTSD:
– What research supports the use of cannabis as a PTSD treatment?
– What is the endocannabinoid system (our body’s own cannabinoid system) and how is it implicated in PTSD?
– What are the potential risks and benefits of using cannabis to treat PTSD?
– In terms of safety and efficacy, how does cannabis as a treatment compare to pharmaceutical drugs?
– Are there physiological causes of PTSD, rather than just psychological reasons? What are they, why are they important, and how can cannabis help address underlying physiological causes?
– What treatments are effective to treat PTSD that don’t involve medication?
We’ll also address many of the myths surrounding PTSD, as well as myths and facts about medical cannabis. And, while we discuss cannabis as treatment throughout this book, we are not proposing that cannabis alone can “cure” post-traumatic stress. There is no “magic pill” — or, in this case, a “magic flower.”
If you want to sift through the misinformation and disinformation about PTSD and long-stigmatized cannabis, this book is for you. If you are living with PTSD or a loved one is living with PTSD, this book is for you. If you want to gain the knowledge necessary to defend cannabis as a treatment for PTSD, this book is for you.
Buy Friendly Fire today to gain valuable insights into PTSD treatment that works.
There are no reviews yet.