VETERAN X CAREERS
An Operations Assistant is an entry-level role and completes administrative tasks that are related to the day-to-day operations of the operations department. An Operations Assistant works directly with an Operations Manager to ensure a smooth workflow. An Operations Assistant’s duties vary by industry but may include the following:
- Managing department communications
- Scheduling meetings
- Answering phone calls
- Planning and facilitating events
- Coordinating Coffee with Veterans
- Assisting operations manager
- Coordinating with state directors for events
- Performs other duties as assigned
Must have one year experience or be trainable.
The veteran services liaison is an entry-level veteran services role and completes the administrative tasks for the veteran services department. A Veteran Services Liaison works directly with the S-5 Veteran Services Director to ensure a smooth workflow. Duties vary but may include the following:
- Communicating with Veterans during crisis situations
- Intake of the veterans information
- Communication between resources and the veteran
- Basic to moderate case management
- Utilizing database resources to assist veteran in need
- Coordinating with local schools and organizations to expand the Veteran X brand
- Performs other duties as assigned
Prefer to having one year experience. Willing to train.
The Partnership Procurement Ambassador is responsible for managing the sales process from initial contact to delivery of product or services.
This includes developing relationships with potential customers, negotiating contracts, and managing the purchasing process.
The Sales/Procurement Specialist will also be responsible for researching and selecting vendors, negotiating terms and conditions, and analyzing market trends to ensure competitive pricing.
- Develop relationships with potential customers
- Negotiate contracts with customers
- Manage purchasing process from initial contact to delivery of product or services
- Research and select vendors for products or services
- Negotiate terms and conditions with vendors
- Analyze market trends to ensure competitive pricing
- Monitor inventory levels of products or services
- Generate reports on sales activities
- Maintain customer database
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in sales/procurement roles
- Proven track record in negotiation and contract management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1099 Contracted
Duties and Responsibilities
Executive Liaisons have more than administrative duties. They also filter and prioritize client visits or calls. They also communicate on behalf of the executive they support. Other responsibilities include:
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records.
- Performing minor accounting duties.
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and catering when necessary.
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department.
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Must have two years of experience working with executives.
- Must be adaptable and trainable.
- Must be fast paced.
We are searching for a talented and motivated event coordinator to organize outstanding and unforgettable events. You will be responsible for every part of event preparations, such as choosing venues, approving menus, developing seating plans, and evaluating success afterward.
As the event coordinator, you should be well-organized and possess a sound knowledge of vendor management. Excellent communication and attention to detail skills are vital in this role, as our success depends on meeting our client’s tailored requirements.
- Identify the client’s requirements and expectations for each event.
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Manage all event set-up, tear-down, and follow-up processes.
- Maintain event budgets.
- Book venues, entertainers, photographers, and schedule speakers.
- Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards.
- Assess an event’s overall success and submit findings.
- At least 3 years of experience as an event coordinator.
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Outstanding vendor management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management or public relations is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.